Assalamualaikum...
After discussing with my lecturer, I have been suggested an idea of my pop-up book,which is purpose of pop-up book towards special needs. My lecturer, advice me to narrow down my topic. So, I am focus on specific group which is ADHD child. ADHD is the short form of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. In order to explore and get some ideas to write my proposal, I have to collect any article that relate to my studies area. For this week, I am picking one of the article that I have been read , and identify the problem, needs and significance of study from the article.
https://search.proquest.com/openview/588c3ffbb3b5e4a582209ba3a82ecd16/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y
https://search.proquest.com/openview/588c3ffbb3b5e4a582209ba3a82ecd16/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y
Article`s Name
|
Problem/Needs/Significant
|
Designing Children`s Interactive Pop-up Books :
Creating enhanced experience through the incorporation of animation
principles and interactive design
- Michael Begay
( May 27, 2015 )
|
Problem :
How interactive design and computer graphics can be used to create
enhanced user experiences in children`s book design.
Needs :
Enhance user experiences towards pop-up books
Significant :
Parents, caretakers, old siblings and teachers
( people who interact with children between the ages of three and six
)
Findings :
The interactive pop-up books has more potential in creating an
enhanced reading experience
|
No comments:
Post a Comment