Sunday, 15 October 2017

Assalamualaikum... 

For fifth week of class, we were watching to presentation by our classmates who discuss about the differences between qualitative and quantitative method.

  Qualitative research is a type of educational research in which the researcher relies on the views of the participants. While, quantitative research is a type of educational research in which the researcher decides what to study. 

  Besides having the qualitative and quantitative research, we are also expose to the slides of literature review`s definition.

  The literature means the major writing especially scholarly writings on the topic. Depending on your field "the literature" can include all sorts of things : journal articles, books, published essays, government reports, and so on. The main thing is that "the literature" is the body of scholarly, professional information that is used by professionals and scholars working on that topic area.

  After I have been expose by quali and quantitative research design, I started to think and decide for my research proposal. I decided to use qualitative for my research to get more information and I can go through in dept interview. Then, I start on drafting my idea for my research proposal with all the listed proposal research.

  Chapter 1

                                                                Chapter 2 and 3 

 

     According to my topic, I have an issues which is ADHD student cannot focus on their studies and they are not seating still that cause their discipline in class are low and effected their achievement in academic. Because of that, I have an idea on giving them something that are attractive and attract their attention during learning in class. 

-Wassalam-

  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment