Saturday, 23 September 2017

INTRO

Assalamualaikum...

My next step for this subject was about, topic or context of my research methodology. I am asking by my lecturer who is Dr Sharifah Muzlia Syed Mustafa, to looking for a topic. 

  The topic must be relevant. We should thinking of feasibility that can effect our research in the next day. To find the topic or title, we should think and list of the topic by WH question, so from that, it could help us to find the best topic. 

This is my mapping sketches on how to find a topic 

There are some research area that I want to look for, but there is a step that I have to follow and article that I have to refer first to makesure that my topic is feasible and can be done as a research. That's all for my entry. Wassalam

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment