Assalamualaikum...
First and foremost, start a day with checking schedule for subject that I have to attend that evening, yeahhh 😣😟 it was EDU702-RESEARCH METHODOLOGY guys. A bit worried to see that, urgh.. It was not about does not like that subject, but probably more towards, "can I handle this subject?", or "is it gonna be like previously on my undergraduate research?". Hopefully, its gonna be alright.
When the lecturer came in to the class and start to talk about our subject,then I`m really focused on it, take notes for every single words. She gave us a hard copy of course information that we can look into our subject.
When the lecturer came in to the class and start to talk about our subject,then I`m really focused on it, take notes for every single words. She gave us a hard copy of course information that we can look into our subject.
notes and course information
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
It was my course information in details above. There are, scheme of works, assestment in details and course description.
So, last but not least, I`m excited to learn more in this subject. I`m hope that I can explore more about my topic. Alright, thats all from me, see u for next entry.Wassalam.











No comments:
Post a Comment